Live Green Revolving Loan Fund
Got an energy-saving idea for the office that will pay for itself in five years? Through the Live Green! initiative, you can put your idea into practice.
The Live Green! Revolving Loan Fund fund provides interest-free loans for campus projects that promote energy conservation and sustainability and provide a return on the investment.
Loan recipients will use their subsequent energy savings to repay the loan fund. As the loan fund is replenished, the money can be directed for more energy conservation projects on campus.
- Application Instructions
- Application Form
- Reporting Form
- Sample Application
- Sample Project Profile
- Sample Loan Agreement
- Monona County Extension Office Remodel
- College of Design Phase 1 Lighting
- College of Design Phase 2 Lighting
- Carver Co-Lab Air Exchange Systems
- Bergstrom Indoor Practice Facility Space Reconfiguration
- ISU Dining Composting
- College of Human Sciences Computer Power Management
- College of Engineering Energy Efficiency
- College of Human Sciences Heating Efficiency
- Reiman Gardens Occupancy Sensors