ISU WellBeing: Environmental Sustainability
- ISU WellBeing collaborates with Iowa State Recreation Services to promote walking and the use of bike paths.
- ISU WellBeing aims to encourage the use of outdoor areas for both relaxation and activity.
- Working with campus departments to help support healthy movement, healthy food and regular breaks in the work environment, including encouraging departments to incorporate sit/stand desks for employees, is a main focus of ISU WellBeing.
- ISU WellBeing promotes ergonomics, the science of human performance factors that influence the workplace.
- ISU WellBeing encourages employees to engage in volunteering and outdoor interaction through community and physical well-being.