ISU Foundation Outdoor Lighting
This project focuses on the replacement of all outdoor lighting with LED lights. Specific project deliverables include:
- Reduced energy consumption;
- Reduced lighting utility cost;
- Reduced labor cost related to bulb replacement in high and hard to reach fixtures;
- Reduced cost related to replacement bulbs and waste bulb disposal; and
- Improved and enhanced lighting quality for parking and walkway areas.
Project completion is targeted for Spring 2016.
Deborah Hanson, 515-294-8593, email@example.com
Loan Amount: $10,537
Return on Investment: Expected annual savings equals $2,206/year, with a payback period of 4.8 years
In addition to annual budget savings for ISU as well as reduction in energy demand for the City of Ames, the Foundation will have an opportunity to showcase reduction in and demonstration of energy consumption, specifically through lighting, to a diversity of audiences ranging from staff to donors to partnering organizations and collaborating businesses from across the United States and around the world.