Are you looking to make a green difference on campus? Living sustainably is easier than you might think. While there are many ways in which you can become more involved as an individual, a variety of campus groups and student organizations also work toward sustainability and conservation efforts here at Iowa State. To learn more about all of our green-minded opportunities, click on one of the categories below. You are sure to find a meaningful connection!
How to Live Green!
- Join one of Iowa State's many green student organizations.
- Attend Earth Day, Sustainapalooza and other green events.
- Work on sustainability initiatives with green teams made of students, faculty and staff.
- Read helpful tips on how to make smart, sustainable choices in your daily life.
- Commit to ensuring that campus is green by participating in the Keep Iowa State Beautiful campaign.
- Nominate a campus sustainability leader for the Live Green! Excellence Awards.
- Plan your own green experience with the Live Green! Sustainable Events Primer.
- Check out our Live Green! Monthly newsletter, which includes our Students Living Cardinal, Gold and Green series.
- Sign up for our e-mail list to stay in the loop with announcements, volunteer opportunities and more!
- Interact with our social media pages — we appreciate your Likes, Tweets and Pins!